Church Safety Team Daily Checklist
Your team needs to conduct certain tasks every day. This free church security team checklist will get you headed in the right direction. Of course, this list needs to be modified to your teams specific needs.
Team Daily Checklist PDF
1. TEAM Prayer (this happens at least one hour before anyone else gets to the church)
2. Roll call
3. Intel updates (anything that could be a potential threat such as a marital dispute, change in service, etc.)
4. Team assignments (positioning)
5. Changes in team schedule for the day
6. Weapons and light check
7. Radio sync and check
8. Sweep sanctuary for IED’s and anything out of the ordinary
9. Children’s area sweep and lockdown codes in place
a. Look for obstructions for room entry.
10. Parking Lot Patrol rotation
11. Lock up conducted